春有百花秋有月, 夏有涼風冬有雪。 若無閒事掛心頭, 便是人間好時節。
嘩...唔好咁大貪啦,Il Divo齋睇唔開聲都good啦,都唔明佢地點解可以得成咁既,離譜!
四個當中又以Sabastian & Urs最得,Mama Mia!
你的文章令我想起我的CD架也有這張幾近遺忘了的soundtrack。不知怎地,曾經有一段時間是很喜歡買soundtrack的,那時候我的最愛是Michael Nyman的"Piano"和電影"The Double Life of Veronika"配樂,當然Cinema Paradiso也是我的心水之一。
gf, I have the pirate copy of “Yo Yo Plays Morricone. Let me bring it to u next time. talking about il divo, I like Urs & Sebastian too. However, when talking about singing, I think Carlos is the best.
anything related to italy is also my favourite: italian food, the environment....i like Urs & Sebastian of il divo also. their voices always make me feel very touched!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
嘩...唔好咁大貪啦,Il Divo齋睇唔開聲都good啦,都唔明佢地點解可以得成咁既,離譜!
四個當中又以Sabastian & Urs最得,Mama Mia!
你的文章令我想起我的CD架也有這張幾近遺忘了的soundtrack。不知怎地,曾經有一段時間是很喜歡買soundtrack的,那時候我的最愛是Michael Nyman的"Piano"和電影"The Double Life of Veronika"配樂,當然Cinema Paradiso也是我的心水之一。
gf, I have the pirate copy of “Yo Yo Plays Morricone. Let me bring it to u next time.
talking about il divo, I like Urs & Sebastian too. However, when talking about singing, I think Carlos is the best.
anything related to italy is also my favourite: italian food, the environment....
i like Urs & Sebastian of il divo also. their voices always make me feel very touched!
Post a Comment