Tuesday, May 08, 2007

今天我實在願講和

近日自信心跌至新低點。

抬頭望鏡亦算不失不過,到底我甚麼出錯?


是因為未能撒野惹一點不軌企圖?
未能濫用眼淚去擺姿態?

說穿了我不美。

I Need To Be In Love
Carpenters


The hardest thing I've ever done Is keep believing
there's someone in this crazy world for me

The way that people come and go thru temporary lives
My chance could come and I might never know

I used to say
"No promises, let's keep it simple"
But freedom only helps you say good-bye
It took awhile for me to learn
That nothing comes for free

The price I've paid is high enough for me

*I know I need to be in love
I know I've wasted too much time
I know I ask perfection of a quite imperfect world
And fool enough to think that's what I'll find


So here I am with pockets full of good intentions
But none of them will comfort me tonight
I'm wide awake at four a.m.
Without a friend in sight
Hanging on a hope but I'm alright(*)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not alone, dear. open your heart, and be happy.

Anonymous said...

To Be in Love,試問又有邊個唔想吖朋友?但係呢家野,就真係冇得好講.唔係話你努力左,又或者擺哂姿態就一定有回報.老土d講句,天意弄人,唯有自己睇開d啦.

總之你要記住,你係絕對絕對冇問題!記往」輸人唔輸陣」,千祈唔好睇低自己.我當然明白,亦能體會那種不時出現的helplessness,但低潮過後,就得振作.始終,要辦的其他事還多著呢.

總之,我為你打氣!共勉之!

Anonymous said...

不要氣餒. 實情是好女子知音難求嘛!

Anonymous said...

老友,做乜咁乜灰呀,你仲有大把戰友喎!或者你現在遇到並不是the one 呢,係咪?我始終相信,就算兜兜轉,始終會碰到他。Hoping for the best!

Anonymous said...

蘇民鋒講過嫁唔嫁得出和嫁得好唔好唔同你靚唔靚或任何條件係無直接關係既,一切都係睇你條命生成點,所以你今日所遇到既野都係命中注定既.既然係咁就樂觀一點,一切隨緣啦!!

Anonymous said...

愛茶之女,我估都應該係....(將頭髮撥埋一邊)你睇我生得咁靚,都仲係single,你就知道真係唔關個樣事啦.你地話係唔係? (狂嘔唔該)

Anonymous said...

靚無準則嘅,有自信,就會散發一種獨特氣質!至於愛情呢家野,都係無就想有,有又想無啫!人生百味,人生就係咁!每個人會行吾同嘅路,比上不足,比下有餘,能夠活着,健康走過每一天,也是福氣呀!
我們的慾望是無窮無盡的,就算有了愛情,也再想擁有其他!

資少少 said...

有時啲嘢想揾就揾唔到,但偏偏係最唔expect佢出現時就會撞到正,「情來自有方,緣來沒法擋」,平常心對待,上天自有安排。

p.s.我也深信同外表無關,請勿妄自菲薄。

Anonymous said...

it's already a blessing, see just check how many people are supporting you once you said you are disappointed and desperate. You are already blessed with love, my d

Anonymous said...

我雖然遲了點, 但也要加入支持你的陣營,你知自己係好女仔o黎格, 唔洗諗咁多喇, 好人有好報o既!